SCAM Loot! - Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly

SCAM Loot! - Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly

This app is available on App store. 10$ minimum for withdrawal. But now, they will not pay you.
My account have balance: $10.75. I request withdrawal many times, but they did not send money to me.
I send question to support team, but I did not get rely.

This is infomation about Co-Founder & COO
Maxwell Finn
Co-Founder & COO

260 South Osceola Ave.
Unit 1406
Orlando, Florida 32801

609.664.6630
max@loot-app.com

I send many messages and email to his Mobile, but did not get Rely. I think they will get bad fortune and unlucky when they do that. They SCAM.

SCAM Loot! - Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly
 My account have $10.75. I request withdrawal, but i did not get money.

SCAM Loot! - Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly
 Screen of App Loot! Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly

SCAM Loot! - Earn Cash and Rewards Instantly
I did not get Rely when i sent question to support team.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post