Peko Guide: Easy to Earn 10$ every 5-7 days with your IOS and Android

Update: Peko Invite Code (29 Sep 2014)
FgHbTvr7 or ZYzQx80J
For referrals, both of us benefit(we both get 5,000 points). Anyways, here is the Ref:
Click link to download app for iOS or Andriod:

https://www.peko-peko.me/invite/show?type=email&code=FgHbTvr7
Or
https://www.peko-peko.me/invite/show?type=email&code=ZYzQx80J

Note: People that know this app and are familiar with it, skip down to the Guide section. For those who are in a rush or hate reading, skip to the FAQ for the important parts.

Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy Peko Guide: Easy to Earn 10$ every 5-7 days with your IOS and Android

NEWS: THE RECENT UPDATE: There are now "missions" which can be completed which give you 1,000 points for each thing you complete. They are relatively easy(ex: peko someone). Also, I may have found a cool bug. When you run out of peko, it asks you to "invite someone" and they will give you all your peko back... Well I thought, why not invite myself? So i sent the invite to my own cell phone, and it

WORKED: my peko got fully refilled. I have only tried it once, but I think it works, as long as you follow the buttons when you are completely out of peko.

The name of the App is called "Peko" My friend invited me to use this app he has been using since last month. He told me that I could make about $10 every 3-7 days. I thought " yea right". So I tried it and so far have made three withdrawals. So far it is legitimate and pays to paypal. Also, it takes minimal effort. I spend about 10 minutes playing on it every morning, and 10 minutes at night.

Here's the gig: NO watching videos, trailers, ads(what turned me off from other money making apps). This is literally just a game. What you do is "peko"(think poking in facebook) someone. Once they "peko" back, you both get to play a game. This game allows you to win points. Once you gain enough points(100,000), you can redeem the points.(100,000 points=10$ USD). Payout is through paypal(all they need is your paypal email when you cashout). However, take note that you only get $9.70, so do not be surprised when you check your paypal account.

When I first started, I thought that making 100,000 points would be very hard. However, once I started, and got good at the game you play, I found I was making around 15-20,000 per day... Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on my luck! There is no verification info to do when you sign up or money to pay(the app is free). I heard that they are going to put in ads eventually. However, right now, its add free. You can connect it to your Facebook(I connect it to my brother's, since I don't really use facebook). As the title says, the app is available for android and apple(iphone and ipad).

Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy

Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy

If neither ref works, PM me, or anyone else who has been playing to make sure you get those 5,000 points!
here is the non ref(not sure how to non-ref it), just search "peko" on the app store: itunes.apple.com/us/app/peko-play-to-be-paid!/id680306485?mt=8

I have seen a couple other peko posts over the past few months, but I thought I could add a game guide. So here is a guide for those playing, or wish to play. This guide should help you win more points, and thus cashout FASTER!!!

Note: just because the guide is a little long doesn't mean this app is hard to play or takes a lot of time! Its extremely easy and all the tips I wrote down are mostly just things which clarify the rules and help you to maximize your time.

FAQ: 

Q: How much does facebook integrate into the App? How can I change my privacy settings?
A: Barely, if at all. The app ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT notify your friends on facebook you are playing peko, or bother anyone at all. "Once you tie in the facebook though, you can make the picture that shows up on peko anything you want!(as long as the picture is in your photos on facebook). My brother has a lot of random pictures of animals and crap, so I just switch pictures every few weeks to a different animal or what not. The good thing too is that changing the picture on peko doesn't change your picture on facebook itself. Also, you can also hide information about yourself(all I have showing is my relationship status and gender). From the side bar, just hit "my profile", hit "edit" in the top right, then click the lock icon next to each piece of information to change whether it shows or not. To change the picture, hit edit, then click the camera on your photo.

Q: Payout?
A: Through paypal.Minimum payout is at 100,000 points. The total is $9.70 which is deposited immediately.

Q: How do I find people to peko that will actually peko BACK?!
A: Use the scramble match lobby to find people to peko. These people are the most active and will 99% of the time peko back.

Q: How do I turn off "sharing" my points?
A: In short, you can't, but neither can anyone else! Everyone shares in a spin. For the long answer: "When you make the peko connection, you don't have to spin the wheel. Some people will make a connection(just to get the time bonus), and then wait till they have time to actually spin the wheel. You literally have to share the spin points(but you do not share the jackpot points I don't think). I would just check back to make sure they shared the points, but don't worry about them having the option to or not."

Q: I don't know what i'm doing? A: Read the guide below when you got time.

Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy

Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy

PEKO GUIDE:

GENERAL TIPS:
-NEVER have 10 pekos... When you have 10 pekos, that means your not regenerating any new pekos(1 peko regenerates once an hour. if you click on the side bar it tells you how many more minutes till you get your next peko). The only acceptable time to have 10 pekos is when you wake up. This is usually when I just use 5-10 pekos. Remember: if you have 10 pekos, you aren't getting any more! So use them up!

-Try very hard to NEVER peko someone else when your peko is in the middle of regenerating(again, see the side panel to see how much time you have left). Once you peko someone, your timer resets. Example: if I had 6 pekos and pekoed someone with only 5 minutes left till I got my next peko, I would have 5 pekos, and it would take a WHOLE HOUR to regenerate another one to get 6. In this example what you should do is just wait the 5 minutes til you have 7 pekos, AND THEN peko someone.

-Don't peko someone twice. You can only peko someone/they peko you only once every 12 hours. To clarify: you can't peko someone for another 12 hours, even if THEY pekoed you. I have wasted many peko doing this by accident.

-When someone else pekos you, you don't spend any peko.

-Take advantage of the time bonus. If someone else PEKOS YOU, be sure to peko them back within 10 minutes(25% time bonus). For this reason, I have notifications turned on for peko on my phone.

-Find people to peko in the scramble match. Often times when you peko people "near you" or on the "radar", they won't peko back. The people in the scramble match lobby you KNOW are there. Once you peko them, they have 10 minutes to peko you back and get the time bonus with you. 99% of the time, they peko back within the 10 minutes.

-Go into the scramble match lobby and fish for people to peko you at odd times. Typically at night time is the worst time. Morning is pretty good, as well as afternoon. I suppose it depends what time zone you are in. Being a female helps, and having a provocative picture helps. However, if you have neither, usually a picture of a cute animal does the trick!

TIPS FOR ROLLING THE PEKO BALL: 
-I have found that the best time to roll the peko ball is when the gold passes the bottom hole of the screen, drop it. But only drop it when the power bar is filled to the letter "O" on Drop. After this, hold down the drop button to "hurry". I will usually get a gold by this strategy, and it is the fastest way to peko.

-If you prefer to take your time, try dropping the ball with almost zero power when the gold is at the top right of the screen. DO NOT HURRY THE BALL in this strategy.

-The peko spinner starts in about 3 or 4 different positions. Find out where to drop it in each position. This usually takes a day or two for you to work out in your head.

JACKPOT TIPS: -when spinning the jackpot, I always start with the middle lane. The secret to the jackpot is having a rhythm. Once I hit the middle lane, I wait a short second, and then hit the left lane. I find that with this method, I can get the middle and left lane lined up(remember diagonal counts too!) 8/10 tries. Once you do that, all that is left to hit is the right lane, which statistically is WAY easier to hit if you can get the middle and left lane perfect.

-No, I haven't hit the 100,000 yet on the Jackpot. If you have, let us know!!!

SCRAMBLE MATCH(now available for ALL platforms!)
-The absolute best place to find someone to peko.

-Look for 4 colors in a row. Take your time(but not too much time). If you see a pattern where there is: two of the same color, other color, two of the same color, all in a line, this is a GREAT setup to make a 5 in a row. Take one second and look if you can match ones around it, to line that specific color next to the middle of that potential 5-in a row. I apologize as its difficult to write out.

-do not SAVE your big plays for the "bonus scrumble". Use them as soon as you can. Often times using your big plays lead to other big plays. I used to save all of my stripes and balls till the bonus scrumble and would get beat bad every time when i realized that the bonus didn't even get me close to the competitors.

-Unless you are amazing at scramble match, I would not recommend using it purely for profit. The variability in between matches I believe is too great. I usually just enter the 100 point match for fun.

-As I said, I'm not amazing at scramble match, so if anyone has any tips, please add!

Any questions please PM me, or post. Please add any tips you have thought of as well... We are all in this together to make money, so share the wealth!

Payment Proof's :


Peko Guide: 10$ every 3-7 days. IOS and Android. easy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post